Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So here it is.......

The long awaited, much anticipated blog of all blogs has arrived. I do know that many have been waiting for this, with what must have seemed an like unbearable yearning for my pontifications of profound intellectual rumination. The wait is over. May you rest from the toil of self-imposed ignorance.

Shortly I will begin with a series of blogs covering the attributes of Chocolate ice cream. This will give you opportunity to consider joining my campaign of petitioning the FDA to declare ice cream one of the 5 major food groups. I smell victory!!!

3 comments:

Michelle Wilson said...

I would like to co-chair the Chocolate Ice Cream/FDA committee, please!!

Kim said...

Love it! Can't wait to read more.

Linda Stauffer said...

Andy, you simply make my day.